The Cognac, a luxury and terroir product - Day Tour
Cognac is a luxury product elaborated in a craft manner. Your guide, a certified cognac expert, let you meet a craft cognac distiller and products of his family. Then, on the luxury side, visit a famous house of Cognac (Martell or Rémy Martin) before walking around the town of Cognac.
- Ideal tour with an expert to discover the world of Cognac away from the beaten track
- Certainty to meet passionate artisans wine-growers and distillers
- Ideal tour to know about the production network with craft distillers and famous trading houses
- Opportunity to go through the history of France, to admire the local architecture
- Discovery of the thousand and one ways to enjoy cognac
They had this experience with Cognac Tasting Tour
Good to know
Visit of an artisan distillery ending by a tasting, visit of a famous trading house (Martell, Rémy Martin) ending by a tasting, Visit of the town of Cognac. English speaking local guide / driver
Lunch (a local restaurant whose most of patrons are French is suggested by the guide)
Number of participants
Good to know
Drink in moderation. Excessive alcohol consumption can lead to serious health problems.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE EXCURSION DEPARTS WITH A MINIMUM OF 2 PASSENGERS