Bordeaux Highlights 2CV Private Tour (45min)
Enjoy a magical getaway upon (re)discovering the monuments and essential spots, at the heart of the Historical Bordeaux in a Citroën 2CV!
An original visit of Bordeaux, to discover with family or friends.
- A format adapted for a condensed list of the key monuments of Bordeaux
- Discover Bordeaux's iconic sights, such as the Grand Théâtre and the Place de la Bourse, in France's most iconic car
- Explore the charming streets of Bordeaux
- Commentaries provided en route by your chauffeur
- Private car allowing you to receive personalized attention
During this 2CV private tour of Bordeaux, you will have the opportunity to discover unmissable monuments and places, such as :
- Allées de Tourny
- Grand Théâtre
- Place de Bourse and its water mirror
- Porte de Bourgogne
- Grosse Cloche
- Cathédrale Saint-André and Palais Rohan
- Place Gambetta
- Marché des Grands Hommes
- Jardin Public
- Place des Quinconces
Your driver will make stops throughout the tour to give you the time to enjoy the city and take pictures!
4 roues sous 1 parapluie is the inventor of an original and innovative concept: discover Bordeaux and its vineyard in a Citroën 2CV! Let us charm you with an authentic, private and original sightseeing tour in the streets of Bordeaux, in this mythical convertible car!
They had this experience with 4 roues sous 1 parapluie Nouvelle-Aquitaine SAS
Good to know
A colorful and convertible Citroën 2CV for the duration of the tour
A private chauffeur, trained in hospitality and excellence, in love with his city and his culture!
Number of participants
Good to know
Meeting at Place des Quinconces (Allée d'Orléans, Bordeaux 33000), near the Bordeaux Tourist Office.
Each 2CV can take a maximum of 3 people. If you book for 2 people, for example, you will have one 2CV. If you book for 6 people, for example, you will have two 2CVs, etc.