Graves vineyards in a Buggy
At the wheel of your convertible Buggy take a drive through the Graves vineyards and châteaux !
- Drive a convertible Buggy equipped with a GPS tablet-guide
- Enjoy a wine-tasting visit in a classified Pessac-Léognan Château or visit the Château de la Brède
- Discover the birthplace of Bordeaux wines
- Explore philosopher Montesquieu' s homeland
Discover Montesquieu’s native region and birthplace of Bordeaux wines. Enjoy a wine-tasting visit in a Pessac-Léognan classified property or visit La Brède Château, philosopher Montesquieu’s home.
You will go at your own pace as you explore the heart of this unique territory, dotted with small family estates and many prestigious Pessac-Léognan classified Châteaux.You fancy having lunch in a quaint village inn or a gastronomic restaurant? It’s up to you to decide ! Great local restaurants will be indicated throughout your trip… You are guided but free to make stops or detours as and when you please.
Our vehicles tell stories. More than mere automobiles, Memosine offers an unparalleled tourist experience through an audio-guided GPS tour with fun and interactive multimedia as a couple, a family or amongst friends.
Exemple of a program:
9:30 am : Departure from Memosine agency accompanied by you GPS tablet-guide
10:30 am : Drive on charming roads along the Garonne river through the rolling countryside of Entre-deux-Mers
11:30 am : Enter the Graves wine region, birthplace of Bordeaux wine
12.30 pm : Free lunch (not included)
2:00 pm : Wine-tasting visit of a Pessac-Léognan Classified Château*or visit Le Château de la Brède, Philosopher Montesquieu’s home (on demand except Tuesdays)
4:00 pm : Make a stop at the “Sources de Caudalie”, known worldwide for their vinotherapy spa and grape skincare products
6.30 pm : Arrival in Bordeaux
*Château Carbonnieux, Larrivet Haut-Brion, Grandmaison… depending on availability
They had this experience with MEMOSINE TOURS
Good to know
- Rental of a two seater convertible Buggy equipped with a GPS tablet-guide
- Wine tasting visit in a Pessac-Léognan classified Château or visit of the Château de La Brède (on demand except Tuesdays)
- Comprehensive insurance
Number of participants
Good to know
- Open to anybody over 21 years of age holding a European Union Driving license or an equivalent international license for more than a year
- Please do not forget to bring your driving license with you
- A bank card pre-authorization of 800€ per vehicle, not debited, will be required at Memosine agency as a deposit
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to departure time