Médoc in a Buggy - A day in Pauillac
Discover the legendary Médoc Châteaux !
- Drive a convertible Buggy equipped with a GPS tablet-guide
- Enjoy a wine-tasting visit in an 1855 Classified Château and a a wine-tasting visit in a charming family property
- Treat yourself to a local restaurant along the way
At the wheel of your converible Buggy you will go at your own pace as you explore the heart of this unique territory, dotted with small family estates and many prestigious Châteaux. You will reach the “Route des Châteaux” to discover the prestigious Margaux, Pauillac, and Saint-Julien appellations. Enjoy a drive along small roads by the Gironde river, home to many former holiday resorts.
An 1855 Classified Château and a family property will welcome you for a visit. And naturally, you will have the opportunity to taste their wine.
You fancy having lunch at an open-air café along the river, a quaint village inn, or a gastronomic restaurant? It’s up to you to decide! Great local restaurants will be indicated throughout your trip… You are guided but free to make stops or detours as and when you please, according to suggestions offered by the multimedia or audio commentary.
Our vehicles tell stories. More than mere automobiles, Memosine offers an unparalleled tourist experience through an audio-guided GPS tour with fun and interactive multimedia as a couple, a family or amongst friends.
Example of a program:
9:30 am: Departure at the wheel of your convertible Buggy accompanied by your GPS tablet guide
10:00 am: Admire your first vines.Follow the banks of the Gironde Estuary lined with beautiful « Chartreuses » former holiday estates
11:00 am: Wine-tasting visit in an1855 “Grand Cru Classé” Château*. Find out how Bordeaux’s finest wines are made!
12:30 pm: Free lunch between Margaux and Pauillac (not included)
2:00 pm: Legendary Castle Road through Margaux, Saint-Julien et Pauillac appellations
4:00 pm: Wine-tasting visit in a charming family property**
6:30 pm: Arrival in Bordeaux
* Château Desmirail, Dauzac, Lascombes, Prieuré-Lichine … **Château Siran, Chasse-Spleen, Haut-Breton Larigaudière, Lamothe Bergeron....according to availabilities
They had this experience with MEMOSINE TOURS
Good to know
- Rental of a two seater convertible Buggy equipped with a GPS tablet-guide
- Two wine tasting visits in an 1855 Classified Château and in a family property
- Comprehensive insurance
Number of participants
Good to know
- Open to anybody over 21 years of age holding a European Union Driving license or an equivalent international license for more than a year
- Please do not forget to bring your driving license with you
- A bank card pre-authorization of 800€ per vehicle, not debited, will be required at Memosine agency as a deposit
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to departure time