Private Wine Tour in a 2CV – Pessac-Léognan (4h00)
(Re)Discover the beautiful region of Pessac-Léognan in a Citroën 2CV! A vineyard near Bordeaux offering a rich variety of landscapes and sumptuous Chateaux. Enjoy the convertible 2CV for a unique and unforgettable excursion... Your chauffeur will tell you the anecdotes of this vineyard!
- The perfect format to discover the Pessac-Léognan appellation without pressure!
- Explore the vineyard in a vintage and convertible Citroën 2CV
- Visits and wine tastings at 2 prestigious chateaux!
- Commentaries provided en route by your chauffeur
- Private car allowing you to receive personalized attention
- Custom pick-up offered in Bordeaux!
Here is a typical program of this 4-Hour Private Wine Tour:
- 09.30 am: Your chauffeur pick-you in Bordeaux
- 09.35 am: Departure to the Pessac-Léognan vineyard, favoring a full of charm and a country itinerary
- 10.15 am: Visit / Wine tasting at a family run estate
- 11.45 am: Visit / Wine tasting at a classified growth chateau
- 12.50 pm: Return to Bordeaux, favoring a full of charm and a country itinerary
- 13.30 pm: Your chauffeur drop-you in Bordeaux according to your wishes
- Château Pape Clément
- Château Carbonnieux
- Château Olivier
- Château La Louvière
4 roues sous 1 parapluie is the inventor of an original and innovative concept: discover Bordeaux and its vineyard in a Citroën 2CV! Let us charm you with an authentic, private and original sightseeing tour in the streets of Bordeaux, in this mythical convertible car!
They had this experience with 4 roues sous 1 parapluie Nouvelle-Aquitaine SAS
Good to know
A colorful and convertible Citroën 2CV for the duration of the tour
A private chauffeur, trained in hospitality and excellence, in love with the Bordeaux vineyards and its culture!
The visits and wine tastings at 2 partner chateaux
Pick-up and drop-off customizable in Bordeaux center (zip code: 33000)
Number of participants
Good to know
The departure can take place from your hotel or apartment as long as it is located in the center of Bordeaux (zip code: 33000). If not, we propose a meeting point place des Quinconces (allée d’Orléans, Bordeaux 33000), near the Bordeaux Tourist Office.