Private Wine Tour in a 2CV – Saint-Emilion (7h30)
(Re)Discover the beauty of the Saint-Emilion region in a 2CV! A UNESCO World Heritage village, chateaux, vineyards and picturesque roads. The perfect backdrop for an unforgettable day in a convertible 2CV... Your chauffeur will tell you the rich history of this vineyard!
- The perfect format to discover the Saint-Emilion region in a convertible Citroën 2CV!
- Visits and wine tastings at 2 prestigious chateaux
- Visit the beautiful Saint-Emilion village
- Enjoy a lunch at a chateau, or a typical French picnic in the vines!
- Commentaries provided en route by your chauffeur
- Custom pick-up offered in Bordeaux!
Here is a typical program of this 7:30-Hour Private Wine Tour:
- 10.00 am: Your chauffeur pick-you in Bordeaux
- 10.05 am: Departure to the St-Emilion vineyard, favoring a full of charm and a country itinerary
- 11.00 am: Visit / wine tasting at a family run estate
- 12.30 pm: Visit of the St-Emilion village and lunch break
- 3.00 pm: Visit / wine tasting at a classified growth chateau
- 4.30 pm: Discovery of Libourne
- 4.50 pm: Return to Bordeaux
- 5.30 pm: Your chauffeur drop-you in Bordeaux
Are included in this Wine Tour, visits and wine tastings at 2 prestigious chateaux, among the following:
- Château de la Dauphine
- Château Soutard
- Château La Dominique
- Château Clos Fourter
- Château Canon La Gaffelière
- Château de Ferrand
- Château Fombrauge
- Château de Pressac
- Château la Croizille
- Château de Candale
- Château de la Rivière
- Château Beauregard
- Château de Sales
Your driver will make stops throughout the Wine Tour to give you the time to enjoy the vineyard and take pictures!
Good to know
A colorful and convertible Citroën 2CV for the duration of the tour
A private chauffeur, trained in hospitality and excellence, in love with the Bordeaux vineyards and its culture!
The visits and wine tastings at 2 partner chateaux
A lunch: choose, as you want, a meal at a partner restaurant in a château near Saint-Emilion or a typical French picnic in the vineyards.
Pick-up and drop-off customizable in Bordeaux center (zip code: 33000)
Number of participants
Good to know
The departure can take place from your hotel or apartment as long as it is located in the center of Bordeaux (zip code: 33000). If not, we propose a meeting point place des Quinconces (allée d’Orléans, Bordeaux 33000), near the Bordeaux Tourist Office.