Luxury private tour of Bordeaux and vineyards
Enjoy in the same tour the two highlights of Bordeaux : the elegant heritage of the city centre and the famous wine estates in the surroundings !
Comfortably installed aboard our Citroën DS Limousine Convertible, you will enjoy a panoramic view hair in the wind.
- Citroën DS Limousine Convertible of 1973: only one in the world !
- Private guided tour - English speaking
- Visit and tasting at a wine chateau of the Pessac-Léognan appellation
- Minibar onboard (optional)
The Bordeaux region is a concentrate of French culture and Art de Vivre.
Travelling trough the most prestigious vineyards of France aboard a prestigious classic car, hair in the wind with top down: the best way to experience French Art de Vivre !
Our 1973 Citroën DS Limousine Convertible is a masterpiece of French elegance, refinement and comfort. This private tour can be fully customized to your aims and wine tastes.
A luxurious and unforgettable experience into the very best of France ! A mix of culture, heritage and good wines ! So French !
In Bordeaux we will cruise around the UNESCO classified old town.Then your guide is driving you to the South countryside of Bordeaux, where are the wineries of the prestigious Pessac-Léognan appellation.
We will stop at a Wine Chateau where you will have a visit and optional tasting.
Would you like to taste red wine, or white wine ? You prefer small family-owned property, or prestigious chateau ? Tell us your wishes for a bespoke experience.
They had this experience with Bordeaux Classic Cars
Good to know
- Pick-up and drop-off at any address in Bordeaux
- Private chauffeur-guide, english speaking
- Wine tasting fee at your own expense
- Minibar : Half bottle of white wine: 25€
- Minibar : Bottle of champagne: 45 €
- Minibar : Box of 8 Canelés de Bordeaux: 15 €
Number of participants
Good to know
Merci de vous présenter au point de rendez-vous 5 minutes à l'avance.