Visit of Bordeaux and excursion in a vineyard in a side-car
From 349€ the side-car for a half day
With this sidecar ride, you will discover the magnificent city of Bordeaux in a different way with its monuments and small streets, and we will take you to a Bordeaux vineyard. The tour includes a visit with tasting of a winery.
- Very original ride in a vintage sidecar
- Private tour with a local pilot/guide
- Unforgettable memories
- Adventure to live in the city and in the heart of the vineyards
- Visit/tasting of a Bordeaux Château
This magnificent adventure in a vintage sidecar takes place first in Bordeaux. We will discover the city with its unmissable monuments: Place de la Bourse, Porte Cailhau, Saint-Michel Basilica, Grosse Cloche and others. We also drive in the very authentic little streets of the city center.
Then we leave for a vineyard. The trip takes about 45 minutes. Arrived there, we drive in the small paths in the middle of the vineyards and in front of the Bordeaux Châteaux, unforgettable! Then, your driver will take you to a domain to visit the Château and taste the wine, allow approximately 1 hour.
This experience will be a highlight of your stay in the region. You will have the opportunity to take lots of photos to keep wonderful memories!
Option 4h30: Bordeaux and the Médoc
- 1 hour in Bordeaux
- one visit/tasting of a Château near Margaux in the Médoc
Option 8h00: Bordeaux and Saint-Emilion
- 2h30 in Bordeaux with tastings of local products
- one visit/tasting of a Château near Saint-Emilion
- a 'very French' picnic in an area in the heart of the vineyards (bread, charcuterie, cheese, wine, water, salads, fruit, local speciality)
Good to know
Un chauffeur/guide privé
Matériel (casques, gants...)
Une visite/dégustation d'un Château (environ 1h00)
Good to know
The price is per sidecar for 1 or 2 people
Your pilot/guide will pick you up from your hotel or apartment and bring you back to the address of your choice
The itinerary can vary according to your desires, traffic or works on the road as well as the availability of the Châteaux.