Chateau de Cérons - Picnic in the park
At the end of a detailed tour of the estate and a tasting of three wines from Chateau de Cérons, we invite you to continue this moment on a gourmet note with a "A la Française" picnic.
- Visit of the beautiful 17th century manor house.
- Visit of the surrounding vineyards, the barrel cellar and the new technical installations.
- Commented tasting of 3 wines: Graves red, Graves dry white and Cérons sweet white.
- Picnic in the park of the Chateau.
Following the guided tour of the estate and a discovery tasting of three Chateau de Cérons wines, we invite you to continue this moment on a gourmet note. We will prepare a delicious "A la Française" picnic for you, which you can enjoy while enjoying the beautiful environment of the estate and relaxing peacefully under the park's hundred-year-old trees.
This gourmet getaway includes :
- A tour of the beautiful 17th century manor house, the surrounding vineyards, the old barrel cellar and the new technical installations.
- A commented tasting of the Chateau de Cérons Trilogy: Graves red, Graves dry white and Cérons sweet white.
- A picnic in the park of the Chateau (selection of delicatessen meats from the Landes, seasonal vegetables, aged cheeses, wholegrain bread, fruits from the orchard).
They had this experience with Château de Cérons
Answer from Xavier et Caroline PerromatChère Catherine, Merci de nous avoir rendu visite, et merci pour votre gentillesse. Je vous souhaite une bonne continuation, n'hésitez pas à vous arrêter si vous repassez par Cérons ! Naïs
Good to know
Visit of the estate, tasting of the Chateau de Cérons Trilogy and picnic "A la Française" in the park of the chateau.
Good to know
Please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements (allergies, vegetarian...).