Private tour with tastings in the Bordeaux vineyards
625€ for 1 to 3 persons
We will organize a dream day for you to discover the most famous and prestigious vineyards in France. On board our electric Mercedes EQV, Range Rover Vogue or BMW 745Le hybrid, your chauffeur/guide will give you the details to understand the specificities of the region visited.
- Day tour to visit 3 different chateaux
- Roundtrip in a luxury hybrid or electric vehicle
- Tasting of 6 wines minimum of different appellations
- Walk around in the medieval village of St-Emilion (St-Emilion & Pomerol tour)
- Stops in front of the prestigious chateaux classified in 1855 (Medoc & Sauternes tours)
Programme d'une journée de rêve
Place de La Comédie, Bordeaux
The starting point of your excursion, if you have not chosen to be picked up from your hotel.
You will visit 3 castles during the day, and each visit will be an opportunity to discover the often tumultuous history of the estate. Each castle will show you a different style and approach from the previous one. Each visit will conclude with a tasting of the property's wines.
We will reserve a table for you in one of the restaurants we have selected. These restaurants are the ones we love, where the cuisine is made from fresh products, cooked on site in the French style.
Your chauffeur/guide & the vehicle
Depending on the number of people you are, you will be driven in our 100% electric Mercedes V-Class van or one of our premium hybrid sedans. Yes, the preservation of our environment and these beautiful places that we introduce you to is of great importance to us, but we do not sacrifice your comfort.
We speak French and English.
If you would like to visit one or more castles in particular, do not hesitate to let us know. As far as possible, if these castles receive the public and if they are available, we will be happy to take you there.
Good to know
- Organization of your day and bookings
- Bottled water
- Walking tour in St-Emilion (St-Emilion tour)
- Cruising along the chateaux roads (Medoc or Sauternes tours)
- Round-trip private transportation in hybrid or electric luxury vehicle
- Tip or gratuity
- Entrance fees to monuments, museums or Chateaux
- Meals and drinks, unless otherwise stated
Good to know
Bacchus Tours cleans its vehicles daily. We provide our passengers with refreshing wipes.
- No specific age limit, but children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under the age of 18 cannot participate in the wine tasting.