Bordeaux Highlights 2CV Private Tour (1H30)
This private tour of Bordeaux will make you discover the “must-see” monuments with a Citroën 2CV!
Keep your eyes wide open and admire Bordeaux… Go on a journey through centuries of history upon listening to the anecdotes told by your chauffeur.
- Exploration of the city in a true, authentic French style!
- A complete tour of Bordeaux, passing on the other side of the Garonne river
- A photo stop along the Garonne river, with the best view on Bordeaux!
- Commentaries provided en route by your chauffeur
- Private car allowing you to receive personalized attention
- Custom pick-up offered in Bordeaux!
During this 2CV private tour of Bordeaux, you will have the opportunity to discover unmissable monuments and places, such as :
- Place des Quinconces
- Quartier des Chartrons
- Cité du Vin
- Pont Jacques-Chaban Delmas
- Quartier de la Bastide
- Pont de Pierre
- Porte de la Monnaie
- Eglise Sainte-Croix
- Quartier Saint-Michel
- Grosse Cloche
- Cathédrale Saint-André and Palais Rohan
- Cours d'Alsace-Lorraine
- Porte Cailhau
- Place de la Bourse and its water mirror
- Allées de Tourny
- Grand Théâtre
- Place du Chapelet
- Marché des Grands Hommes
- Jardin Public
Your driver will make stops throughout the tour to give you the time to enjoy the city and take pictures!
4 roues sous 1 parapluie is the inventor of an original and innovative concept: discover Bordeaux and its vineyard in a Citroën 2CV! Let us charm you with an authentic, private and original sightseeing tour in the streets of Bordeaux, in this mythical convertible car!
They had this experience with 4 roues sous 1 parapluie Nouvelle-Aquitaine SAS
Good to know
A colorful and convertible Citroën 2CV for the duration of the tour
A private chauffeur, in love with his city and passionate about history!
Custom pick-up offered!
Number of participants
Good to know
The departure can take place from your hotel or apartment as long as it is located in the center of Bordeaux (zip code: 33000). If not, we propose a meeting point place des Quinconces (allée d’Orléans, Bordeaux 33000), near the Bordeaux Tourist Office.
Each 2CV can take a maximum of 3 people. If you book for 2 people, for example, you will have one 2CV. If you book for 6 people, for example, you will have two 2CVs, etc.