Saint-Emilion morning or afternoon private tour
Enjoy half a day of relaxation and discovery, in Saint-Émilion, in the comfort of one of our premium vehicles.
You will start with a visit and a tasting in one of the prestigious domains of the Pomerol or Saint-Émilion appellations, followed by a guided walk in the village.
- Visit of a prestigious chateau in St-Emilion or Pomerol appellation
- Tasting of some of the property's wines
- Walk around in the medieval village of Saint-Emilion
- Premium vehicle (sedan or minivan)
- Elegant and knowledgeable chauffeur-guide
We will take you to visit one of the magnificent châteaux which make the wines of Saint-Emilion and Pomerol famous. Grape varieties, destemming, vatting, fermentation, fining ... you will learn all about winemaking, the different grape varieties used and the blended wines. You will be able to see that the modernism of today's cellars blends wonderfully with ancestral working techniques, in order to give birth each year to wonderful vintages, always having an assertive temperament.
This visit will be concluded with a tasting of the wines of the visited property. During this tasting you will be given precious advice on aging, for your future purchases of Saint-Émilion or Pomerol wines.
Let us know if you would like to visit a particular castle. We will do our best so that you can visit it.
You will then discover, through the charming cobbled streets, the pretty little medieval village of Saint-Emilion. Your guide will tell you about the many anecdotes and adventures of its long and tumultuous history. You will discover how religious practice and the vine are intertwined and complement each other. You will relive the history of France, which made this village an exceptional site classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
During your walk in the village, you can stop in one of the many stalls of wine merchants, to bring back bottles of your favorite chateaux.
They had this experience with Aquitaine Limousine S.A.S.
Good to know
- Organization of your wine tour
- Round-trip private transport in a comfortable premium vehicle
- Personal chauffeur-guide
- Bottled mineral water
- Parking fees in Saint-Émilion
- Guided walking tour of Saint-Emilion
- Tip or Gratuities
- Lunch, dinner, food and drink, unless otherwise indicated
- Entrance fees to monuments, museums, chateaux or attractions
Good to know
Bacchus Tours disinfects its vehicles daily, and we scrupulously respect the barrier measures, in order to protect the health of our staff and our customers. We provide our passengers with disinfectant wipes for single use, as well as surgical masks if they do not have one.
- No specific age limit, but children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under the age of 18 cannot participate in the wine tasting.