Wine and cheese tasting at Château Lauduc
A few kilometres from Bordeaux, Château Lauduc owes its development to the shared passion of Régis and Hervé Grandeau for quality wines.
Come and discover the property and its wines thanks to a complete visit in the company of a passionate guide.
- A property between tradition and modernity
- A very wide range of wines
- Discover a property in the Entre-Deux-Mers region
- Learn how to pair cheese and wine
Come and visit Château Lauduc, a family vineyard 15km from Bordeaux.
From the vine to the glass, you will learn more about the winegrower's job. Accompanied by our guide, you will discover the history of the castle, property of the Grandeau family for almost 100 years.
Between modernity and tradition, our cellar will give you all the secrets of the making of our wines.
Initiate yourself to the art of food and wine pairing by tasting 4 Château Lauduc wines accompanied by 4 artisanal cheeses.
They had this experience with Château Lauduc
Answer from Hervé GrandeauMerci beaucoup pour ce bel avis, nous sommes ravis que la visite vous ait plu. A très bientôt au Château Lauduc !
Answer from Hervé GrandeauUn grand merci pour votre joli commentaire. Nous étions ravis de vous accueillir au château Lauduc. A très bientôt !
Good to know
- 45 minute visit of the vineyards and cellar
- Tasting of 4 wines paired with 4 French cheeses (if you have any contraindications to raw milk cheeses, please contact us)