Private Wine Tour in a Citroën 2CV – Médoc (4h00)
(Re)Discover the region of Médoc in a 2CV! A well-known vineyard thanks to the quality of its wines and the architectural beauty of its Chateaux. Enjoy the convertible 2CV for a unique excursion... Your chauffeur will tell you the rich history of this vineyard that will have no secrets for you!
- The perfect format to discover the Médoc appellation without pressure!
- Explore the vineyard in a vintage and convertible Citroën 2CV
- Visits and wine tastings at 2 prestigious chateaux!
- Commentaries provided en route by your chauffeur
- Private car allowing you to receive personalized attention
- Custom pick-up offered in Bordeaux!
Here is a typical program of this 4-Hour Private Wine Tour:
- 09.30 am: Your chauffeur pick-you in Bordeaux
- 09.35 am: Departure to the Médoc vineyard, favoring a full of charm and a country itinerary
- 10.15 am: Visit / Wine tasting at a family run estate
- 11.45 am: Visit / Wine tasting at a classified growth chateau
- 12.50 pm: Return to Bordeaux, favoring a full of charm and a country itinerary
- 13.30 pm: Your chauffeur drop-you in Bordeaux according to your wishes
Are included in this Wine Tour, visits and wine tastings at 2 prestigious chateaux, among the following:
- Château Lamothe Bergeron
- Château Dauzac
- Château Malescasse
- Château Kirwan
- Château Siran
- Château Marquis de Terme
- Château Giscours
- Château Prieuré-Lichine
- Château Haut-Breton Larigaudière
- Château du Tertre
Your driver will make stops throughout the Wine Tour to give you the time to enjoy the vineyard and take pictures!
Good to know
A colorful and convertible Citroën 2CV for the duration of the tour
A private chauffeur, trained in hospitality and excellence, in love with the Bordeaux vineyards and its culture!
The visits and wine tastings at 2 partner chateaux
Pick-up and drop-off customizable in Bordeaux center (zip code: 33000)
Number of participants
Good to know
The departure can take place from your hotel or apartment as long as it is located in the center of Bordeaux (zip code: 33000). If not, we propose a meeting point place des Quinconces (allée d’Orléans, Bordeaux 33000), near the Bordeaux Tourist Office.
Each 2CV can take a maximum of 3 people. If you book for 2 people, for example, you will have one 2CV. If you book for 6 people, for example, you will have two 2CVs, etc.